Premier League Games 28/29/30 Sept

Fuck me sky mentioned our game back in 2016,yesterday they mentioned the everton game in 2017 several times,it's a negative drip but it's always there
also they always find some obscure fact to mention the rags or dippers even when theyre not playing.... " his uncle used to be a lpool fan " " the sub grew up following united"

Fuck me sky mentioned our game back in 2016,yesterday they mentioned the everton game in 2017 several times,it's a negative drip but it's always there

Just posted the same Kaz, it is disgraceful. He has mentioned us negatively at least 3 times in this match alone. I have not heard any other team mentioned in relation Leicester beating them.

Just posted the same Kaz, it is disgraceful. He has mentioned us negatively at least 3 times in this match alone. I have not heard any other team mentioned in relation Leicester beating them.

Yes what about when they thrashed the rags in their first season back?

Give them a chance it's taken them years to remember the words to this one. Before that it was a one word song, Geordie's! repeated over and over.

Sounds shit this song anyway.

What’s the song?

Sounds like who’s that sleeping on the carpet who’s that sleeping on the floor? Or do I need my ears testing?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.