Premier League Games 28/29/30 Sept

Which one?

‘We’re all going on a European tour... dilly ding dilly dong’

Or

‘On Wednesday nights, under the lights, we’ll be in Porto, we’ll be in Brugge. Copenhagen they will not faze us, as we go and follow the blues’

We shat ourselves and gave the stick to be beaten with. Worst United team in decades with a piss poor midfield and Rodgers thought it was necessary to play 2 DMs, which shoved Maddison on the left where he's ineffective. Too much respect, an early pen and you have it.

The only game this season where he really got it wrong and I'm still pissed off about that loss.
Fair comment, I watched that game and you were unlucky. Your team is very good, on the up and, not many in here will agree, have a very good, tactically astute Manager.

ic
Fair comment, I watched that game and you were unlucky. Your team is very good, on the up and, not many in here will agree, have a very good, tactically astute Manager.
I think many will accept he is tactically astute-but his treatment of Sterling was a disgrace. He is also a narcissistic nob with stupid teeth.

Just been a barcode on 606 in absolute bits about his team fuck all empathy from Savage who could only stick up for one of his mates who he rates and kept banging on about managing 400 games one the PL and how he must be good..............

I heard that in the car. Was funny when the caller said Bruce makes McLaren and Pardew look like football geniuses.

Just watching MOTD2 and never noticed before - Brentan is an absolute midget!
Looks like Prince Faquar off Shrek!
Or is that sizest and unacceptable - never know these days

Just watching MOTD2 and never noticed before - Brentan is an absolute midget!
Looks like Prince Faquar off Shrek!
Or is that sizest and unacceptable - never know these days

First time I’ve noticed it too and must have seen him dozens of times in the flesh albeit from a decent distance. Not even as if Micah is a giant either, pretty sure he’s about 5’11, 6ft tops which must make Rodgers about 5’5

We owed Leicester a debt last year, stopping the scousers at anfield the day after most of us had given up the title as lost. Title is certainly not lost now, but could do with ahistory repeat next week.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.