Premier League Games 28/29 Feb/1st March

Hold on Watford brilliant up to now potentially best weekend of the season with tomorrow to come

Watford should have beaten them at The Stadio Del Giro as well, they spunked away chance after chance, it was like watching us.

Is Lee Dixon being paid by the scousers? He's desperately trying to focus on the good points, he's like a bloody groupie.

I know everyone is glad these lot are getting done in (I am as well) but this relegation race is genuinely shaping up to be very exciting
Their rivals must be fuming at Leicester and Liverpool losing to Norwich and Watford. Incredible.

They’re not average,to be honest. Much as I absolutely despise the twats they’ve been pretty faultless and relentless all season.
Devon Loch anybody?
Spot on. Their record over the past couple of seasons has been phenomenal and they will win the league on merit. Even KDB says so. Today they have had a bad day and Watford have had a great day. God knows, it’s happened to us enough times this season. Still enjoying it though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.