Premier League Games 28/29 Feb/1st March

Right can the statisticians work out what total points can the scousers get now,I’m desperate to see them fail to make the 100 point mark ..( can’t be arsed working it out )..

They need 21 points from 11 games to get to a hundred?

They look empty today, maybe the season is catching up with them.

They’re not average,to be honest. Much as I absolutely despise the twats they’ve been pretty faultless and relentless all season.
Devon Loch anybody?

Disagree 100% with this. I have watched most of their televised games this season (which has been a lot) they have won countless games by a one goal margin due to key officiating (VAR) mistakes and goalkeeping howlers. They rarely control games and their run has been a combination of unfeasible luck, favourable officiating and some good play in mainly clinical finishing and decent defending. But our team the past two seasons, Chelsea 2004-6, Arsenal invincibles and (hate typing this) Rags (especially) 2008 and ‘99 all Vastly superior footballing sides.

Liverpool’s points tally is about 15 points more than their performance level.. funny it happened the season when VAR was introduced.

Basically tonight’s result should have happened a number of times this season if it weren’t for a freak run of circumstances and questionable officiating.

They were far better last season.. both defensively and in front of goal.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.