Premier League Games 29/30 October '22

Arsewipes are starting to piss me off...they really believe dont they?
Need to bring them down a peg or two..
They will deffo finish first or second this year so I’d say they have everything to feel good about this year.

We got to keep the pressure on

Agreed. They look the most likely of anyone to challenge so far, absolutely murdering Forest at the moment, and FWIW I thought selling Jesus to them was a mistake. You don't sell your best players to your rivals. It's going to be a long hard season, and anything could happen.

And let's be honest, whoever else it was, some of you would find some reason to hate them.
I agree about Jesus, quality player in my opinion

I'll be amazed if Moyes' West Ham get anything against the rags.
As amazed as you would have been last saturday, around midday, at the prospect of Forest and L***s beating the best club, with the best manager, best CB, best RB, best LB, best forward, best tea lady, indeed the best everything?

Why shouldn't they believe? They are top of the league, they have a good side a good manager, and they play some good football
I honestly couldn't name 3/4 of their team ... How can you go from 6th to top ? Well you could sell them 2 PL winning players...
Was Arteta a great manager this time last year?
Just shows you must never rest on your laurels...

Agreed. They look the most likely of anyone to challenge so far, absolutely murdering Forest at the moment, and FWIW I thought selling Jesus to them was a mistake. You don't sell your best players to your rivals. It's going to be a long hard season, and anything could happen.

And let's be honest, whoever else it was, some of you would find some reason to hate them.
Gabby wasnt one of our best players

I honestly couldn't name 3/4 of their team ... How can you go from 6th to top ? Well you could sell them 2 PL winning players...
Was Arteta a great manager this time last year?
Just shows you must never rest on your laurels...
I said good manager, and they are a good side, he needed time to build the team he wanted and now he is getting the team he wants we are seeing a different Arsenal, he inherited a lot of dead wood and has got rid of them and changed it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.