Premier League Games 29/30 October '22

Do you think Liverpool is still a rival?
Given how the last few seasons have panned out, it would be foolish to write them off completely just yet. I expect them to benefit immensely from the world cup break and will be back to a high standard post world cup which will see them climb towards the top and who knows how it's going to impact the teams at the top. I'm expecting some strange happenings. I'm not exactly shitting myself but I'm still looking for them to lose before anybody else each weekend.

Given how the last few seasons have panned out, it would be foolish to write them off completely just yet. I expect them to benefit immensely from the world cup break and will be back to a high standard post world cup which will see them climb towards the top and who knows how it's going to impact the teams at the top. I'm expecting some strange happenings. I'm not exactly shitting myself but I'm still looking for them to lose before anybody else each weekend.

They seem to me to be in a funk…I’m sure they’ll revive but I honestly don’t see them as anything like the threat they used to pose you…I’d sit back and enjoy the season, if I were you…

They seem to me to be in a funk…I’m sure they’ll revive but I honestly don’t see them as anything like the threat they used to pose you…I’d sit back and enjoy the season, if I were you…
As I said, I'm not worried about them, haven't been in the 5 years they've challenged us, we're better and I always trust we will prove it I'm just saying this slump of theirs won't continue unfortunately. Let's say Arsenal, City, Spurs and others have a fatigued squad and injuries after the world cup, couple of games with unusual resultscould follow and Liverpool with half their squad having not gone to the world cuo pick up routine wins and they're back in the picture. This second half of the season is going to be odd.

Also, we could be 30 points ahead and I'd still be hoping those vile twats lose every week. The worst set of fans by a distance, they even make me feel sorry for United and Everton fans dealing with them and that's something I didn't think was possible.

Unless the scousers get a double dose of inhalers post world cup it looks like PiGMOL want the rags in the top 4.

Some of the decisions yesterday would make WWE fans smell a rat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.