Premier League Games 3/4/5/8 Feb '23

He basically said that, at the time, the decision was 'supportable' (?), but if the exact same thing happened again he'd expect the goal to be given offside

Very helpful!

Other than that, the interview was quite interesting, although he seems quite skilled in corporate bullshitting

Yes it will if we're about to benefit from it.

He basically said that, at the time, the decision was 'supportable' (?), but if the exact same thing happened again he'd expect the goal to be given offside

Very helpful!

Other than that, the interview was quite interesting, although he seems quite skilled in corporate bullshitting
I’ve put this into an enigma machine: “We fucked up, on purpose, to help united.”

I see Sterling is keeping the bench warm. I suspect he‘ll have to get used to that for the rest of this season and I can see him moving on in the Summer.

I see Sterling is keeping the bench warm. I suspect he‘ll have to get used to that for the rest of this season and I can see him moving on in the Summer.
I do feel sorry for him. He's a decent player but people lose patience due to his finishing.

Think he should've put up more of a fight for a place with us. Even on the left outside Haaland he would've been useful.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.