Premier League Games 3/4/5/8 Feb '23

He basically said that, at the time, the decision was 'supportable' (?), but if the exact same thing happened again he'd expect the goal to be given offside

Very helpful!

Other than that, the interview was quite interesting, although he seems quite skilled in corporate bullshitting

The time wasting he didn’t say enough or wasn’t asked enough questions on it like don’t referees get a vibe after 5/10mins that a team going to slow play waste time and goalies taking 30 seconds for a goal kick! So start talking to the players straight away and then book them if they still carry on early in the game not on the 80th minute

I do feel sorry for him. He's a decent player but people lose patience due to his finishing.

Think he should've put up more of a fight for a place with us. Even on the left outside Haaland he would've been useful.
He did seem to accept that his time was probably up pretty quickly. Like you, I'd have liked to see him fight for a spot in the side. Like Zinch did a couple of years back when he could have moved to Wolves.

I do feel sorry for him. He's a decent player but people lose patience due to his finishing.

Think he should've put up more of a fight for a place with us. Even on the left outside Haaland he would've been useful.
I hear what you’re saying but look at difference in Mahrez this year now he’s not competing with Sterling for a starting place.

I hear what you’re saying but look at difference in Mahrez this year now he’s not competing with Sterling for a starting place.
Not sure about that. On his day Sterling still gets in the team. I think the league would look very different if we had more competing for a spot.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.