Premier League Games 3/4/5/8 Feb '23

For those on BM that have claimed that Mount is decent…decent at what exactly? Granted that I’m not a pro but I can’t see what he does that justifies selection.

I’m genuinely curious

For those on BM that have claimed that Mount is decent…decent at what exactly? Granted that I’m not a pro but I can’t see what he does that justifies selection.

I’m genuinely curious
I've always thought him as possibly the most overrated player in the Premier League in the modern era. I don't get the hype about him at all. Different type of player, granted, but Kante in his prime was infinitely more influential to Chelsea than Mount.

I’m genuinely curious

Just put the ball on a plate for Haverz to score for a start.

And basically just admitted when challenged by rat lad about the decision in the derby that they basically got it wrong ...couldn't make it up
And if he’s saying that they got it wrong, what does it say about the 6 officials on the day, who all went on to officiate in the next game?

Wanker!

Has Mudryk even touched the ball yet? Maybe he only looked good v Dippers cos Tront was marking him
Made a few good runs…Mount was on the ball so I’m not sure one can expect a decent pass into space. He also has Cucurella behind him. When Mudryk makes the run, he hasn’t attempted the pass.

Normally I don’t watch Chelsea but I am
Intrigued to see how they will get on now. Haven’t heard the £106m man mentioned yet.

won’t get booed like Grealish does. Premier league is the wwe now…boooo -:)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.