Premier League Games 3/4/5 April

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is taking them backwards which I didn’t think was possible.
What exactly did he have to lose tonight ? they are midtable and not playing for anything why not try to attack rather than sit back and do fuck all ? even if they lost 5-0 it would have been better than the monstrosity we just watched.

Last edited:
Alison's ' tache is proper Ron Jeremy. Apparently!

Whoever the ref was looked a complete twat also.

Don’t want Liverpool anywhere near a CL fina especially if we are in it, no way on Gods green earth would we be allowed to win it. I couldn’t stand losing to them either it would be unbearable.

What exactly did he have to lose tonight ? they are midtable and not playing for anything why not try to attack rather than sitting back and doing fuck all ? even if they lost 5-0 it would have been better than the monstrosity we just watched.
I’m not sure what he is trying to achieve. It’s almost like he wants them to play like us but they don’t have one player who would get in our side. Liverpool were hungry tonight and they had zero answer at all. It was a pathetic performance. I think they will sack him at the end of the season.

Odegaard just another hype player, had three decent games and some people were comparing him to Kev. Theres a reason why he can’t even get in the worst Madrid side for a decade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.