Premier League Games 3/4/5 April

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's quite something to look at Arsenal's decline. In a decade, they went from being fairly plausible title challengers, to accepting top four as a good season, to sliding to top six as an acceptable season. They are now firmly mid-table fodder. And they can bring in God Almighty himself as manager, no one is going to turn it around. I firmly believe that.
In coming years they won't even be in a relegation fight. They won't even have that excitement. Just the becalmed sea of mid-table.

Last edited:
Incredible that Arsenal can be so shit they were unable to score against those two Liverpool centre backs. Who are they?

I’m not sure what he is trying to achieve. It’s almost like he wants them to play like us but they don’t have one player who would get in our side. Liverpool were hungry tonight and they had zero answer at all. It was a pathetic performance. I think they will sack him at the end of the season.
Yeah I think this is the final nail in the coffin for him, I don't think Liverpool had an easier game all season bar Palace, it was that bad.

Watch Wolves do these horrible bastards a favour now on Monday by beating West Ham after they rolled over for them
I don't think Wolves rolled over, they just couldn't finish and that **** Pawson had one of most bent performances of the season, now Arsenal tonight is what you call rolling over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.