Premier League Games 3/4/5 Feb '24

It's been said on here countless times. He wanted to go. It was his choice. Pep offered him to stay telling him with Mahrez and Gundogan leaving he'd get more opportunities. He wanted to go on loan. Pep said you have two choices. Stay or leave permanently. He chose the latter.
Yep. Fair play to the lad. I wasn't particularly a big fan of his, but he was given an option to stay and fight. Maybe he was told by Chelsea that he fitted into their plans for the starting 11 and he couldn't get that guarantee here. He took his chance and they appear to like him.

Have to give it to Hojlund though. Hes better than many thinks. Proper striker and maybe even a star in the making, if d be able to improve technique, first touch mostly

Have to give it to Hojlund though. Hes better than many thinks. Proper striker and maybe even a star in the making, if d be able to improve technique, first touch mostly
I can honestly say I've never seen him play as I'd rather have a wank with a bag of broken glass than watch them.
But 4 goals is it in the league is hardly amazing

It's sickening watching the rags get dominated almost every game but still winning by scoring on a breakaway.

Based purely on chance conversion and expected results calculated using the number and quality of shots they are statistically the third luckiest team in the league behind Spurs and (ironically) West Ham.

If they scored at the rate their number of chances suggests they should, then they'd currently be on 27 pts - 12th place.

This is why ETH is on borrowed time. There is a lot crack-papering going on. Their performances are absolutely shite and eventually it'll catch up with them.

Source: https://understat.com/league/EPL

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.