Premier League Games 3/4/5 Feb '24

I can honestly say I've never seen him play as I'd rather have a wank with a bag of broken glass than watch them.
But 4 goals is it in the league is hardly amazing
Its not, but probably more to come. He aint and wont be Haaland, but seems like a nice lad. Must say im not that into those authomatical hatery, probably because outside of Manchester/England;)

It's always Rag games that never buffer on illegal streaming apps. I wanted to see Chelsea - Wolves, but the stream I can find starts and stops.

That's my football done for the weekend, the rag patrol are doing my fucking Swede in, time to tend to the Thai Green Curry.

They're in danger of running out of superlatives on RL5 for four-goals-in-18-games man Rasmus Højlund! The ability to acclaim ratio for this mob is off the scale!

Last edited:
Its not, but probably more to come. He aint and wont be Haaland, but seems like a nice lad. Must say im not that into those authomatical hatery, probably because outside of Manchester/England;)
Yeah I don't see where your coming from what so ever with tge nice lad bit.
As far as I'm concerned if you play for that lot your a **** of end of story

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.