Premier League Games 30/31 March& 1/April

I don’t want to say it. But Liverpool have had an unbelievable luck in so many games this season, and they have a much easier run-in. The fact they are still up there with us is really pissing me off because City are so much better.

For me, this game was crucial to end in a draw as it was Liverpools toughest game. It didn’t, and they will now most likely go clean meaning we can’t even afford to draw once. So I think it’s done. It really is Liverpools year. This is just too much to handle. I’m speechless in the way the goal came. Couldn’t believe it.

You didn't want to say it? Probably because it's fucking nonsense.

No mate it’s still in our hands,but just get that feeling to many lucky/fluke decision’s/occurring falling for them it’s mind boggling,yes in a cup run you can ride your luck but ffs they have been doing it all season in the league it’s like some fucking sort of higher power has decreed them to win it,I’m sitting in my living room shaking my head every time I think of that loris fuck up ..
If by higher power you mean the PL, then I agree.

If by higher power you mean the PL, then I agree.
Them as well,posted somewhere about the amount of luck they have had,but let’s just think about this 4-5 goalkeepers have had moments this season leading to the scousers scoring,I get that players can fuck up during games but keepers and 5 of them against the same team it’s more than a coincidence...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.