Premier League Games 30/31 March& 1/April

I could swear Salad was offside for that header that led to the own goal. But yet again, SKY don’t show it from the angle that would confirm it.
Spurs are a bunch of cnuts. They had more than enough chances to win that game.
The finishing was appalling.
I played it back a few times as I immediately thought that. Unfortunately I think he was on.

Liverpool will get the highest number of points known to man, lose just one game & still won’t win the league ...how fucking funny is that going to be .

Hard to see where they drop points in that run-in. Looks like we have to do the hard way.
Possibly Chelsea but depends which Chelsea turn up. The rest are bankers for them. Wolves at home looks tricky but if they have a cup final a week later they won’t bother.

I’ve spent the last two days working 9am to 6.30pm at the Ideal Homes Show at Olympia, I’ve seen zero football, (even though City were only 2 miles away at Fulham).

But as far as I see it from a few online media reports and Bluemoon

City have:
Remained 2 points behind with a game in hand. Increased the goal difference by 1. Got their game won comfortably within 30 min, controlled the game, saved energy having probably had harder training sessions, re-introduced injured players and club, team and fans alike have showed their respect brilliantly for Bernard Halford.
We look calm, prepared and up for the challenge.

Liverpool have:
Scraped a win in the last minute (again) from an own goal, looked extremely nervous during the game, clearly look like they are feeling the pressure, have a player (Salah) go on a rant because the press consider he’s having a bad season, clearly he is feeling the pressure, have a player (Mane) stating in interview he wants us to lose, clearly he is feeling the pressure, have a former player now poor pundit (Carragher) embrasingly lose his head when Liverpool snatch a winner, clearly he is also feeling the pressure.
They look like they are cracking, a little later than we had hoped, but it won’t be long.

Have I missed anything else this weekend?

Last edited:
Can someone please explain to me why another Scouse prick has been given a job on motd, what’s his credentials ? What’s he achieved in the game ? In fact who the fuck is he ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.