Premier League games 30/31 October & 1/2 November

I'm enjoying this, best we've played for a while. Ait-Nouri and Semedo are excellent in the wong back spots and Neto and Podence are playing really well too. Just hope we build on it second half. Never a penalty, was offside and Van Arnholt jumped into Boly anyway, a case of VAR doing its job
I might have totally jumped the gun on him but in Feb I called Neto out as a star of the future. What do Wolves fans think of him? I honestly think he can be whatever he wants to be, I rate him that highly. Plenty to work on, but who doesn’t at 20?

I might have totally jumped the gun on him but in Feb I called Neto out as a star of the future. What do Wolves fans think of him? I honestly think he can be whatever he wants to be, I rate him that highly. Plenty to work on, but who doesn’t at 20?

When we first signed him with Bruno Jordao, it seemed like Uncle Jorge was calling in a favour but from the very first time I saw him play, I liked the look of him and he has just got better since too. His emergence plus the arrival of Podence is why we were less reluctant to let Jota follow his dream

He’s a cracking little player Neto he took his chance last season when jota was injured and has pretty consistent since then, has a bit of arrogance about him but definitely earned his place and improving all the time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.