Premier League Games 30/April, 1/2/3 May

Everytime, and I mean every fucking time Everton have the chance to do one over the Scousers or even go above them for a few hours they always fuck it up. Must be frustrating as fuck being a Toffee.

Everton have had so many chances to get themselves ahead of Liverpool and thrown away every single one. Still, at lest Chelsea seem to have gotten their shit together and Leicester are surely too far ahead to throw it away now.

Everytime, and I mean every fucking time Everton have the chance to do one over the Scousers or even go above them for a few hours they always fuck it up. Must be frustrating as fuck being a Toffee.

Everton have had so many chances to get themselves ahead of Liverpool and thrown away every single one. Still, at lest Chelsea seem to have gotten their shit together and Leicester are surely too far ahead to throw it away now.
It's almost like a real-life version of the Speed films, where someone's told them there's a bomb that'll go off if they go above Liverpool.

Their fans must be FCUKING furious. The games in hand that they had, and should have won would have had them at least 3 or 4 points ahead of the dippers, yet they manage to fcuk it up royally.
They never fail to fcuk up my betting card.
Cünts.
One job!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.