Premier League Games 30/April, 1/2/3 May

To be fair to Delooney we were off the pace at that point, albeit with two games in hand.

On sky sports news one of the headlines when they do the 1-10 small box headlines was PL: United v Liverpool to be a cracker.
never learn do they, usually it’s a boring game.

Guess today comes down to who can outcheat the other and who the official favours as probably a tough call for him as he usually gives both everything

Utd are a reasonable team who keep getting results....kick and rush football into he channels most of the time.
Fernandes however for them has been good...a creative player who can knit things together....Wan Basaka is a decent fullback as well. I also think Cavanni has been a decent bit of business for them as well as he has always had quality....(not sure he will stay however) -will be very interesting to see who they get in the summer....I know a lot of their fans dont like the Mctomminay and fred combo in midfield but van de beek seems to have struggled and pogba staying ro not seems to cause issues every year (supposedly wanting 400K a week to stay according to the tabloids)

Scousers have been very hit and miss this season - yes the injury to Van Dyke was huge for them but that doesnt account for their problems infront of goal - Klopp probably ran them into the ground for a few seasons - I do wonder if something has gone on behind the scenes this season that has caused upset within that squad - they dont seem together as they have been - something is not right there (long may it continue)

Liverpool need the result more that Utd today....they aint assured of getting top 4 whereas utd pretty much are (though if Leciester hadnt been so indecisive they could be pushing utd for second)......
Hopefully they will kick each other allover the park, couple of sendings off etc.....but despite the protestations of the fans and the media these games recently have become nothing games - in the past they were fiercely contested but recently they have been nothing

My opinon is i want Liverpool to win...get the league sewn up so the lads can completely focus on the champs league game without concerning themselves with the chelsea game next weekend at all. ...once we have the league sewn up, Pep can play the EDS in the league for all i care (hopefulyl some of the younger lads - Delap, Macatee and Palmer etc can get a small taste of prem league football before the end of the season)

Reckon the Rags will win today to be honest after Thursday, suppose they can rest players for the 2nd leg now.
Liverpool have been awful for weeks and they don't seem a happy camp, is this the worst title defence in history now?
We can always win it vs Chelsea but suppose the downside to that would be if us and Chelsea get through to the CL final we would be full strength next week and that would give TT a chance to look at tactics etc where as if its sown up today we would rotate a bit
Thoughts?

So it’s the “Bus” Derby today - Parker’s v Wreckers.
For years given the choice I’d prefer to see a dipper win but these days meh.
We will win the PL now anyway and although I would hate to see either side win I might afford myself a giggle if the Rags get three points.
A draw would do nicely too.
Updated - but how ironic a dipper win hands us the title - oh Lordy what a perfect day

Liverpool have been awful for weeks and they don't seem a happy camp, is this the worst title defence in history now?
There's little competition for the worst English title defence in history, which we achieved by being relegated as defending champions in 1938.

In the PL era I think it was Leicester, who finished 12th in 2017, with 44 points.

On sky sports news one of the headlines when they do the 1-10 small box headlines was PL: United v Liverpool to be a cracker.
never learn do they, usually it’s a boring game.

Guess today comes down to who can outcheat the other and who the official favours as probably a tough call for him as he usually gives both everything

PiGMOL will be in turmoil trying to work this one out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.