Premier League Games 30/April, 1/2/3 May

The scum and scousers should be told the game will be played today but it be the scum who will dictate when the game will be played and it will be in fact cup final day and telling Liverpool to change there fixture!

problem with the people who run football is they have no backbone!

Only just seen the stamp. How on earth was that not a red?!

Peter Bankes on VAR. Same guy who sent Stones off. He was fucking useless in that game even aside from the Stones decision.

Same idiot that gave this as a red:

Probably the worst referee in the league, and that's saying something.

I’ve scouted around sites and watched a bit of SSN, still no announcement on the rearranged fixture then? I can’t find anything. I did wonder if they tried to play it today on a Bank Holiday and announced it they could very quickly find themselves in a similar situation.

Sky showing their true colours all about the disorder and protests yesterday at the swamp,then move onto Gareth bale and his hat trick,not one mention of the team that’s on the verge of claiming another premier league title which sky pay for the rights to cover that league,does anyone think if say the rags or red scousers were 13 points clear and on the verge of the title and say Newcastle or spurs fans were protesting would the coverage be given as much airtime ..

very hard to find a date for this game to played now, only today would be the last option imo but they wont play it today imo given lack of confirmation of it until 12...

If I would be Klopp I would just cry in th media now they have to play 4 games in space of 7-8 days in the middle of a huge top4 fight due to United unable to to secure Old Trafford.

The scum and scousers should be told the game will be played today but it be the scum who will dictate when the game will be played and it will be in fact cup final day and telling Liverpool to change there fixture!

problem with the people who run football is they have no backbone!

Why couldnt it have been played today ?

My guess is that it will be played on the weekend of 15/16th May as all games that weekend have been moved to the following midweek so fans can attend

I wonder how much of the prematch tonight will focus on the actual match taking place...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.