Premier League Games 30/April, 1/2/3 May

Bloody hell that rain is biblical.
tenor.gif

The Baggies staring down the barrel now. They need to win against Wolves to keep their faint survival hopes alive, but they've gone one behind just on HT. Realistically, though, they were down irrespective of what happens in this game, this'll just mathematically confirm their fate. BFS for the Spurs gig, anyone?
I misread the remaining games earlier. WBA are still alive, just. Lose at Arsenal next weekend, though, and that will be it. 10 pts adrift from safety, with four games left as of now. Even a draw at The Emirates (looking at their poor GD) would, in all probability, seal their fate.

I misread the remaining games earlier. WBA are still alive, just. Lose at Arsenal next weekend, though, and that will be it. 10 pts adrift from safety, with four games left as of now. Even a draw at The Emirates (looking at their poor GD) would, in all probability, seal their fate.
Not going to be any change in the bottom three, they have gone.

Oh well... I won’t shed a tear if that shower of shit are relegated

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.