Premier League Games 30/Sept & 1/2/3 October '23

Football is quite a shit sport. Played by soft diving injury-feigning cheating cunts who have god complexes because of their wages, games are far too stop-start with no flow, the ball-in-play stats are an embarrassment, it’s reffed by incompetent bastards mainly due to the total lack of respect and amount of abuse their profession gets from the thick idiot fans who know sod all about the laws meaning nobody wants to be a ref so the talent pool of officials is nil, stadiums full of tourists who most of the time don’t even want the team they’ve gone to see win, greedy **** clubs who have no respect for their loyal local working class supporter bases, the supposed best and richest sport in the world that has the worst video technology in world sport, too much fucking about with the game, too many games, too many Sunday games, too much fucking about with kick off times, too short notice on games being moved, too much international football, too many rules and reminders about what we shouldn’t be doing in the grounds like this one I saw last week at City:
View attachment 94801
(fuck off!)

The main thing that makes football good is the fans and we are treated in total disdain by the clubs we support. Football during Covid with no fans showed that, it was boring as fuck!

If City weren’t as good as we are, I wouldn’t bother watching it. It’s shite!

It shouldn’t be shite, it could be an incredibly good sport, but it’s run by idiots which has ruined it.
I've stopped going this year. Couldn't be arsed with it any more. However, the club won't have a problem selling my seat.

Their running stats were probably lower than they are these days. We’re hamstring injuries even a thing back then?

The pitches were awful too. Nobody knew really. It's hard to remember these days how it used to be. No saturation coverage. No internet. No multiple live games, sky etcetera. We got one game on MOTD on Saturday night and two games I think on Granada on a Sunday. The only news we got was from the tabloids.

The pitches were awful too. Nobody knew really. It's hard to remember these days how it used to be. No saturation coverage. No internet. No multiple live games, sky etcetera. We got one game on MOTD on Saturday night and two games I think on Granada on a Sunday. The only news we got was from the tabloids.
I can remember a penalty against us at the baseball ground with big Joe Corrigan in goal and the pitch markings were obliterated and they had to measure where the penalty spot was supposed to be

Cooper getting interviewed. He's seen everything he thinks went against his team but when asked about the three possible penalties against his side he hasn't seen them lol.

Cooper getting interviewed. He's seen everything he thinks went against his team but when asked about the three possible penalties against his side he hasn't seen them lol.
It’s a fucking joke .interviews with players and managers are a total waste of time as they never give anything away and are media trained by the clubs to be as inane as possible

Sky are shit. They've got no 16:30 live men's game. Instead of using one channel to discuss the weekend games we've got Chelsea v Tottenham women's game on two channels. Just fuck off.

I can remember a penalty against us at the baseball ground with big Joe Corrigan in goal and the pitch markings were obliterated and they had to measure where the penalty spot was supposed to be
The ref counted 12 paces from the goal line, but Joe suggested, cleverly, that he count 6 paces from the 6 yard line. He was booked for his trouble.

Sky are shit. They've got no 16:30 live men's game. Instead of using one channel to discuss the weekend games we've got Chelsea v Tottenham women's game on two channels. Just fuck off.
Thought I read somewhere that the rescheduling of the Luton vs Burnley game for next tuesday has something to do with there being no 4:30 game today. Is that true?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.