Premier League Games 30/Sept & 1/2/3 October '23

The dippers will have had their dicks out when we got beat earlier, thinking top spot was there for the taking.

Well fuck off you shithouse cunts.

I take so much pleasure watching these cunts get beat and even more when it’s a snidey last minuter.

Very good day for the tarquins.
Feeling is mutual mate. That’s what it’s all about.

Hard to lose a 6 month unbeaten run like that but I think we will challenge you this year. Its early days but Klopp has most of the pieces here and he knows it.

They were top in November three years ago with Mourinho in charge. They look great to watch under Ange, but it's whether or not they can sustain it. They look deficient in some areas still.

Yes the manager is doing a great job though. They will probably fall short, they lack firepower for one. Richarlison was a good fit for a fighting scrappy Everton but is shit in a better football team.

If it's not going to be us though, you'd take spurs over arsenal or the dippers all day. I wouldn't be anywhere near as concerned about chasing down spurs when it mattered than the other two.
You say that now but they’ll turn in to total twats probably then too. Pretty sure most said that about Arsenal last year and look what their fans turned in to post Christmas.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.