Premier League Games 30/Sept & 1/2/3 October '23

It's nice watching him implode. I wonder if he's ever watched them play live?
A few times, not many.

There are many Liverpool channels I like. Koppish. TAW. I can even put up with the little scally James who seems to be permanently coked up.

But the fact that anfield agenda is the fastest growing channel is a testament to just how vile the majority of scousers are.

A few times, not many.

There are many Liverpool channels I like. Koppish. TAW. I can even put up with the little scally James who seems to be permanently coked up.

But the fact that anfield agenda is the fastest growing channel is a testament to just how vile the majority of scousers are.
I wouldnt watch any channel on YouTube if you paid me

One day, in the future, we're not going to win the league. Someone we don't like will inevitably lift it. As long as it's not United or Liverpool then we'll cope with it. Football is only ever lived in the moment, and as soon as the prizes are dished out then everyone moves on pretty quickly.
Bluemoon depth and perspective on a Saturday night. Gosh.

You say that now but they’ll turn in to total twats probably then too. Pretty sure most said that about Arsenal last year and look what their fans turned in to post Christmas.
I was referring to the team rather tha the club. Spurs fans are already grade A twats as it is. If a gun was put to my head and I had to pick, I'd choose them over the dippers but it's not a pleasant choice.

A few times, not many.

A cult is the right description for them. Sadly after our recent success we are attracting very similar online.

One day, in the future, we're not going to win the league. Someone we don't like will inevitably lift it. As long as it's not United or Liverpool then we'll cope with it. Football is only ever lived in the moment, and as soon as the prizes are dished out then everyone moves on pretty quickly.

The dippers did win it but thankfully the only good thing covid did was ensure nobody really noticed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.