Premier League Games 30/Sept & 1/2/3 October '23

Bluemoon depth and perspective on a Saturday night. Gosh.
Well I kind of saw winning the Treble as a watershed moment. 93:20 probably changed us forever and then 2023 changed us again. It was our Edmund Hillary moment. I can relax quite safe in the knowledge that I've seen the greatest team to ever be assembled on these shores. The problem is the better we get, the harder the fall becomes. This is our worst week since the middle of last season. It's hard, but just trying to take a step back and seeing just how brilliant the last 12 years has been is sometimes necessary. Spurs and Arsenal fans are the happy ones this weekend. We are not. Would I swap what we have for what they have? Hell, no.

Well I kind of saw winning the Treble as a watershed moment. 93:20 probably changed us forever and then 2023 changed us again. It was our Edmund Hillary moment. I can relax quite safe in the knowledge that I've seen the greatest team to ever be assembled on these shores. The problem is the better we get, the harder the fall becomes. This is our worst week since the middle of last season. It's hard, but just trying to take a step back and seeing just how brilliant the last 12 years has been is sometimes necessary. Spurs and Arsenal fans are the happy ones this weekend. We are not. Would I swap what we have for what they have? Hell, no.
I agree 100% pal.

Mental when you think about it, losing two games in a row and people start questioning players etc.

We’ve got used to winning nearly every week, the post Pep comedown on here is going to be rough.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.