Premier League Games 30th Nov & 1st Dec

Southampton's equaliser should have been disallowed by the new handball rules, much clearer and a bigger advantage than Laporte against Spur's. The officials and var are an utter disgrace.

Sunday

Norwich v Arsenal Sky

Wolves v Sheffield United

Leicester v Everton Sky

Manchester United v Aston Villa

Midweek games up on monday

Nobody thought it would be over in November though.

freak season. we failed off the cliff completely and they were nowhere as good to have this kind of advantage on the top, they were almost as better last year than this as we were. just everything went their way so far. Their defence is as shaky as ours, 13 consecutive games without a clean sheet, attack is nothing spectacular, 8 of 14 league games, 2-1 wins.. but opposition misses chances against them and score anything against us.

Why did the Brighton keeper not stretch his arm out for the 1st goal?
I’ve just seen the goal for the first time and that was what jumped to mind immediately for me too, I’ve even rewound it to take another look, it’s quite bizarre.

I know it’s been said before but how on earth did we manage to lose to Norwich. They are terrible. They are so bad they even make Arsenal look good.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.