Premier League Games 31/Aug & 1/Sept

"Breathless and brilliant...". Sky overhyping a thoroughly mediocre game. All the excitement came from the large number of mistakes from both teams.
So many examples of absolutely woeful play during that game that it could fill its own full match replay, including half the goals!

We are spoilt, too spoilt! Two good sides playing out a cracking match. A big part of the reason why the PL is the most watched league in the world
I didn't see the 2nd half how did it panout. Funnily enough I was sat with a Wolves fan in a tapas bar out in the wilds of Andalusia. I wasn't being a twat before it just for me Wolves were a bit leggy from their European jaunt.

So, the media darling can make a blunt dive and not even get a yellow. I guess he would have even got a pen against some other teams.

best result i suppose, btw do you still get done for 5 yellows in a game ? or was it more ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.