Premier League Games 31/Aug & 1/Sept

You should be asking: why do most supporters of any club hate Dele Alli?
It's a fairly easy answer. Unfortunately for him he shares one of those faces (with people like Ronaldo number 2) that can all to easily be construed as looking smug without needing to try.

I suppose it's the male equivalent of 'resting woman face syndrome' - where despite them not necessarily being in a smug state of mind, they look like they are - and this is, for the most part, their natural state.

Perhaps, if you will, a bit like the inverse of Rolf Harris's natural 'you can trust me with your small creatures' disposition.

It's a fairly easy answer. Unfortunately for him he shares one of those faces (with people like Ronaldo number 2) that can all to easily be construed as looking smug without needing to try.

I suppose it's the male equivalent of 'resting woman face syndrome' - where despite them not necessarily being in a smug state of mind, they look like they are - and this is, for the most part, their natural state.

Perhaps, if you will, a bit like the inverse of Rolf Harris's natural 'you can trust me with your small creatures' disposition.
Plus, he's a dirty fucker. And sly with it. And he's the type who start a row in an empty phone box.

Younger BMers, ask your parents what a phone box is.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.