Premier League Games 31th Aug/ 1st Sept 2024

No idea why Leicester are complaining, the ball only fell to their player because it bounced off the referee and went the opposite direction of the pass. And the laws are very clear that it is a drop ball immediately from the spot where the ball strikes the referee.

Referees can't win, Leicester fans and Cooper berating Coote. Stopped a Leicester attack because a Leicester pass deflected off of him, good refereeing.

I thought Delap looked pretty useful at our place last week (apart from when he was kicking the shit out of us) and he’s looking good again today. He is a good signing for Ipswich
I think, as long as he can stay fit, he will have a decent career at the top level.

But I also think his performances thus far—especially against us—show why it was probably never going to work out with us.

His game is largely based on physicality and aggression, even more so than Haaland, and he would never get the leeway in a sky blue shirt that he gets in a royal blue pinstriped one.

Haaland often gets penalised for being fouled, much less fouling.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.