Premier League Games 31th Aug/ 1st Sept 2024

Cheeky flipping BBC:

"A good 70 minutes from Kalvin Phillips on his home debut for Ipswich and he gets a warm reception from the home fans when he is replaced.

It's a massive season for Phillips after a torrid time at Manchester City and a disappointing loan spell at West Ham that culminated with him missing out on England's squad for the Euros."

Make it all about Manchester City why don't you stupid BBC. Maybe Phillips had a little bit to do with it as well. :-(

Cheeky flipping BBC:

"A good 70 minutes from Kalvin Phillips on his home debut for Ipswich and he gets a warm reception from the home fans when he is replaced.

It's a massive season for Phillips after a torrid time at Manchester City and a disappointing loan spell at West Ham that culminated with him missing out on England's squad for the Euros."

Make it all about Manchester City why don't you stupid BBC. Maybe Phillips had a little bit to do with it as well. :-(
He did have a torrid time here. It doesn’t blame either party, just states a fact.

He did have a torrid time here. It doesn’t blame either party, just states a fact.
Don't you be sensible when I'm feeling peeved over JB not being in the team!! ;-)

Now I've got to apologise, but I sure ain't apologising to the BBC so I'll just apologise to you. I'm sorry @Alan Harper's Tash for insinuating that the BBC could be biased in any way. :-) ;-)

Don't you be sensible when I'm feeling peeved over JB not being in the team!! ;-)

Now I've got to apologise, but I sure ain't apologising to the BBC so I'll just apologise to you. I'm sorry @Alan Harper's Tash for insinuating that the BBC could be biased in any way. :-) ;-)
They do report some nonsense, but this wasn’t near the usual tripe they can post!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.