Premier League games 4/5/6/7 December

Even ignoring the injuries I don’t think it is unreasonable to say Sergio’s best playing days are behind him.

But, as someone that has had the same knee injury he suffered (albeit with *slightly* lesser quality medical care), I do not think we are ever going to see the Kun of old again.

Time waits for no one, but he’ll also be a legend for all time.
He will always score , we need to adapt the rest his game a bit

Winning matches aside, Spurs are shit.

2 attacks, 2 goals.

Apart from that they’ve done nothing else.

They did the same against us.
Why do more? They beat us and they're beating Arsenal. It's a results business. Why do more when you don't need to.

I hope we continue our winning streak. Can't see spurs , rags or dippers becoming champions. NO WaY!!

Winning matches aside, Spurs are shit.

2 attacks, 2 goals.

Apart from that they’ve done nothing else.

They did the same against us.
Leicester won a title playing that way and Spurs have better players than Leicester had.

Factually over their careers Son is outperforming Sterling in goals scored per game, Just comparing one season may not give a clear indication.

It's not just one season. Last 3 PL seasons Sterling has outscored Son by 20 goals.

Even ignoring the injuries I don’t think it is unreasonable to say Sergio’s best playing days are behind him.

But, as someone that has had the same knee injury he suffered (albeit with *slightly* lesser quality medical care), I do not think we are ever going to see the Kun of old again.

Time waits for no one, but he’ll also be a legend for all time.
Couldn’t agree more, right up there with Colin Bell and Merlin on the shortlist for our best ever player.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.