SEVEN brides for SEVEN brothers,Gene paul
SEVEN seas of Rhye, Queen
SEVEN, Taylor Swift
Ariana Grande, SEVEN rings
Morgan Wallen, SEVEN summers
Pearl Jam, SEVEN o’clock
LilWayne, six foot SEVEN foot.

Keane agreeing with Souness.

This is a reminder that United getting all the publicity they do is not necessarily a bad thing. Keane calls it the Circus he ignored it (and i'm sure he did) but too many players have their heads turned by it all and no longer perform in the way they may have done elsewhere. Perhaps instead of moaning - we should just let the pressure build on them, nicely diverted away from our players.

The great hype merchants put back in there place :) I actually love the way the media and a bunch of glory hunting twats get all giddy when us in the real world knew the REAL Man U where bound to turn up :) there fawning over Liverpool now it’s only a matter of time before they put in another pee poor performance

Today was a win win for us all. Both those clubs are two cheeks from the same arse however as blues it’s genetically embedded in us to hate the rags more.

If they were going to lose today then they lost in the best way possible. By an embarrassment.

It was beautiful. I despise the dippers a lot. The joy wasn’t from their beautiful football but how those rag thundercunts were absolutely destroyed.
Unfortunately, I don't think it was a "win win" for anyone, apart from those fuelling the never-ending Red Media machine.
We will now have endless stories of how "LFC are back, where they belong".
Carragher will be having a Scouse spit-fest, while The Rat will have tears and tales of woe.
In essence, the Red Media can now continually hark on about how great one red team are and how disappointing the other were.
You wonder how Arsenal fans feel, as all other Premier League teams will now be ignored for the next few days...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.