Premier League Games 4/5/6 March '23

The thing I noticed was Casemiro normally sits deep as a DM.
Today he was more like a number 8.
The fast counter attack goal from a Utd corner was down to Casemiro committing himself forward and being left behind allowed a one on one Salah to Martinez who was skinned.
Martinez was poor today.
He’s only got little legs bless him. The whole rag team gave up today and that sums up the mentality in that team, wankers

So funny to revisit the pre-game in the US this morning! The big hype was “just how many times will Rashford roast TAA and how will Liverpool cope with the best in-form striker in England?”

One of the pundits, Robbie Mustoe (Musty?!), summed it up by saying “it’s the biggest game of the year for the two biggest clubs in England!”

You just have to marvel at the bare-faced, cult-narrative, full-on, ancient ‘istree, marketing of these two teams!

FFS in my living memory we've put 6 past them twice (both should have been 10), 5 past them, and 4 past them a few times. What's the problem ? Dippers hammering them just this once will do for me.
Over the past couple of seasons City and Liverpool have taken turns in humiliating them in every way possible you can on a football pitch. I still think the game where we put the "ball in the fridge" is one of the most embarrassing thing we've ever done to an opposition team, despite having bigger scorelines at various points.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.