Premier League Games 4/5/6 March '23

We had 4/5 good penalty shouts today and nothing given. Bournemouth were wasting time all game, also had an injury in stoppage time hence why more time was added.

The conspiracy theories are ridiculous.

Only a few weeks ago we lost 2 points due to an official ‘forgetting’ to draw offside lines. PGMOL admitted it was an error.

A stonewall penalty was ignored against Southampton and Newcastle, we dropped points in both games.

Martinelli goal against utd (first goal of the game) ruled out for the most minor of fouls, Utd won 3-1. PGMOL admitted it was an error.

The above aren’t just my opinion, every pundit agreed they were wrong decisions.

Point is there is no conspiracy, the officials are just shit.

Agree. You do appear to be a team playing under a lot of strain though. At your absolute limit physically and emotionally with 12 games to go. Fair play if you hang on.

We had 4/5 good penalty shouts today and nothing given. Bournemouth were wasting time all game, also had an injury in stoppage time hence why more time was added.

The conspiracy theories are ridiculous.

Only a few weeks ago we lost 2 points due to an official ‘forgetting’ to draw offside lines. PGMOL admitted it was an error.

A stonewall penalty was ignored against Southampton and Newcastle, we dropped points in both games.

Martinelli goal against utd (first goal of the game) ruled out for the most minor of fouls, Utd won 3-1. PGMOL admitted it was an error.

The above aren’t just my opinion, every pundit agreed they were wrong decisions.

Point is there is no conspiracy, the officials are just shit.
I agree overall. Arsenal are playing on the edge and I suppose it's highlighted. City are slowly going through the gears and it will be close.

Thought Arsenal would walk all over Bournemouth today so any added stress for them was a bonus, annoying as it was for them to win so late. City just have to keep doing what we're doing. Personally, I wouldn't mind if Pep took his foot off the gas in the league and focused on the FA Cup - a top 4 finish and an FA Cup win would be an absolutely excellent season - but he's not the type to do that so I'm happy to see how far we can push Arsenal. I love the FA Cup and want us to win it more often than we do, though.

I have at long last realised what 'Iheanacho' means in Nigerian!

50p Head!

The only issue I have with female commentators is their high pitched voices, particularly when commentating on a goal. Not their fault, I know. They can't help what they were born with (a bit like me being a handsome tw@. It's a curse at times.). But it's "nails down a blackboard" effect for me. I'm sure she's just as knowledgeable as most of her male counterparts around at the moment. Not that that would be too difficult in a lot of cases!
This one’s not high pitched, I know what you mean though, the female on MOTD was one of the worst.

Agree. You do appear to be a team playing under a lot of strain though. At your absolute limit physically and emotionally with 12 games to go. Fair play if you hang on.

I agree overall. Arsenal are playing on the edge and I suppose it's highlighted. City are slowly going through the gears and it will be close.
They're pushing their luck with these regular late winners. Injury time winners at Villa and again today, that's two out of their last four games. It doesn't matter if they deserved to win those games or not; when you leave it that late to win games, there is an element of fortune to it. Couple that with an unimpressive performance at Leicester, and them getting schooled by us. They're a very good side, but they're fortunate to be 5 points ahead of us.

They're pushing their luck with these regular late winners. Injury time winners at Villa and again today, that's two out of their last four games. It doesn't matter if they deserved to win those games or not; when you leave it that late to win games, there is an element of fortune to it. Couple that with an unimpressive performance at Leicester, and them getting schooled by us. They're a very good side, but they're fortunate to be 5 points ahead of us.
I agree

100% agree. Games we were winning with ease before Xmas are now a struggle, hopefully it’s just a temp dip. We do have Jesus to come back which should help.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.