Premier League Games 4/5/6 March '23

We had 4/5 good penalty shouts today and nothing given. Bournemouth were wasting time all game, also had an injury in stoppage time hence why more time was added.

The conspiracy theories are ridiculous.

Only a few weeks ago we lost 2 points due to an official ‘forgetting’ to draw offside lines. PGMOL admitted it was an error.

A stonewall penalty was ignored against Southampton and Newcastle, we dropped points in both games.

Martinelli goal against utd (first goal of the game) ruled out for the most minor of fouls, Utd won 3-1. PGMOL admitted it was an error.

The above aren’t just my opinion, every pundit agreed they were wrong decisions.

Point is there is no conspiracy, the officials are just shit.
Your last line presumably means all officials are incompetent. I don't see how that can be true. All of them have huge experience and gone through rigouous testing to be where they are. They now have cameras to help them if they have doubts. They do know what they are doing. Was the referee who officiated in Arsenal v Bournemouth incompetent today?

Us v the world. No difference to any other season. They can't keep this up. We will have them
They got a late win v Fulham, Villa, Manure and now Bournemouth. Not a one off so I’m a tad worried. We have to win all our games too so it’s not simply a case of them slipping up in just a few games as I’m sure we’ll occasionally slip up too. Hope I’m wrong and have been proved by this City team many a times in the past years!

Only a few weeks ago we lost 2 points due to an official ‘forgetting’ to draw offside lines. PGMOL admitted it was an error.

A stonewall penalty was ignored against Southampton and Newcastle, we dropped points in both games.

Martinelli goal against utd (first goal of the game) ruled out for the most minor of fouls, Utd won 3-1. PGMOL admitted it was an error.
Really, what about the legitimate Brentford goal that was disallowed.

Your last line presumably means all officials are incompetent. I don't see how that can be true. All of them have huge experience and gone through rigouous testing to be where they are. They now have cameras to help them if they have doubts. They do know what they are doing. Was the referee who officiated in Arsenal v Bournemouth incompetent today?
Oh they are all incompetent, we see decisions that involve us and teams around us. Ask the fans of any mid table team though and they can give you a list of mind baffling decisions in fairly meaningless games. Some of the CAR decisions even more so.
The fact that they rarely go to the monitor and stick with their original decision shows they don’t even have confidence in themselves.

We had 4/5 good penalty shouts today and nothing given. Bournemouth were wasting time all game, also had an injury in stoppage time hence why more time was added.

The above aren’t just my opinion, every pundit agreed they were wrong decisions.

Point is there is no conspiracy, the officials are just shit.
You’ll get no sympathy here pal. We’ve been on the end of more dodgy decisions over the years than a Russian referendum.

The premier league itself has tried to derail us even to the point of 115 charges!

You’ve shown your a good team but you’ve not shown you can handle the biggest moments yet. From what I’m seeing I think there’s more than a little nerves knocking about the emirates.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.