Premier League Games 6/7/8 Feb

Why do broadcasters feel the need to constantly apologise for any bad language heard? Most people watching will be adults, and will be aware that when a referee makes a mistake (rare, I know), then the manager and players are not going to "flipping hell Mr referee, I think you may have erred in your decision there". And as for kids tuning in, do they think said kids don't hear similar in the playground, or at home for that matter?

Why do broadcasters feel the need to constantly apologise for any bad language heard? Most people watching will be adults, and will be aware that when a referee makes a mistake (rare, I know), then the manager and players are not going to "flipping hell Mr referee, I think you may have erred in your decision there". And as for kids tuning in, do they think said kids don't hear similar in the playground, or at home for that matter?
Plus half the time, all they've done is draw more attention to it

It's nonsense. And if they really are that sensitive, put a warning at the start like most programmes do these days.

"We apologise for the language if you can understand what Carragher is saying...."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.