Premier League Games 6/7/8 May '23

Good thing for us here, Liverpool or Brighton could push United out of the Top 4 and that will dent their confidence going into the FA Cup final.

Equally good is that if they don't lose top4, they will not relax at all mentally till the end of PL, so they will not be 100 % prepared for FA CUP, like we will not either ourselves. I mean I hope this happens since with 2 games at hand they might get far ahead but they show signs of fatigue too.

So we needs Liverpool and Bighton that has 3 games less, to push them as far as they can.

For Brighton-Everton though, I do not know which is better for us for our Everton game. A loss at Brighton will kill their morale but probably they will give everything against us for a last try. A win or a draw will boost their confidence but they will not be in so desperate situation against us. They will still need points but just not that desperately.

For todays game I think Arsenal will start in the usual way and get 2 fast goals in the first 20 minutes, Newcastle will respond sooner or later and Arsenal will have one in the late stages so I think 1-3 and we will still need 3 wins. :(

So what do the Prem do today? they have decisions to make. Do they want/ensure arse get the win to keep the pressure on, keep the title run in interesting, or take the chance that Newcastle win, help cement their position in the league and allow City to reach out and touch the Prem title at least. Decisions Decisions .

To get us in the mood for later on......

beavis-and-butthead-headbanging.gif

So what do the Prem do today? they have decisions to make. Do they want/ensure arse get the win to keep the pressure on, keep the title run in interesting, or take the chance that Newcastle win, help cement their position in the league and allow City to reach out and touch the Prem title at least. Decisions Decisions .
I think they should leave us alone and concentrate on orchestrating a dippers v Rags last day champions league place drama.

They could market it as History Sunday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.