Premier League Games 6/7/8 May '23

Very happy with this result. Everton haven't suddenly become anything less than relegation candidates, just shows we've got absolutely nothing to fear from Brighton either.

Both. Everton have somehow been very dangerous on the counter. Certainly makes our game against thrm a lot more difficult with the confidence they'll take from this and gameplan but we should beat them regardless.
There's confidence and then there's overconfidence.
They're not out of the woods yet which means they'll have to go for it.
This should work in our favour but only if we field a strong side.

So how do we want Forest to do against Southampton?

They have Arsenal coming up but a win takes them above Everton.
Southampton win please. Want them needing to win when they play arsenal, it's still unlikely theyll take anything though but I'll at least be glad for them to fuck off back to the championship.

A club that's way above its station that genuinely thinks its as big as anybody but united/liverpool based on them winning the European cup 50 years ago. Everything about them is championship.

Both. Everton have somehow been very dangerous on the counter. Certainly makes our game against thrm a lot more difficult with the confidence they'll take from this and gameplan but we should beat them regardless.
I'd be stunned if they did the same to us. Or were even allowed the opportunities that Brighton gave them this evening.

Southampton win please. Want them needing to win when they play arsenal, it's still unlikely theyll take anything though but I'll at least be glad for them to fuck off back to the championship.

A club that's way above its station that genuinely thinks its as big as anybody but united/liverpool based on them winning the European cup 50 years ago. Everything about them is championship.
In them days winning the English title was really hard but the European Cup then came like the bonus DVD, a bit like the Champions League winners these days is basically handed the World Club pot a few months later.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.