Premier League Games 6/7/8 May '23

4th spot getting tasty, need a Liverpool win today to make sure Newcastle smash Arsenal tomorrow. Nice to see Utd stress out too. Liverpool could snatch 4th

They won’t but as much as I hate the vermin… a win today likely invigorates the barcodes and their fans for tomorrow.

4th spot getting tasty, need a Liverpool win today to make sure Newcastle smash Arsenal tomorrow. Nice to see Utd stress out too. Liverpool could snatch 4th
Rags have two games in hand and a point ahead if the dippers win this. Bigger lead than we have over arsenal.

Brentford having quite a spotty end to the season, although they should certainly not be ruled out of this game yet.
That's good for us, as it happens.
I trust incidentally Newcastle will not feel “Oh we've got top four, we can play for a draw”. I strongly doubt it, it wouldn't be like them, but if they do, they'll lose.

Off their website;

All Football pundits​

Only Micah and most of us would probably think he's a twat if he wasn't a blue.
He is, unfortunately. If he wasn't he wouldn't work for sky.
He's had many opportunities to speak some truths, especially about our squad size, but he just toes the line, ticking the sky equality box.

Off their website;

All Football pundits​

Only Micah and most of us would probably think he's a twat if he wasn't a blue.
You know out of those, the guy I really really dislike (along with the obvious ones) is Hinchcliffe. Why do I always get the impression he is trying to do us down?

And there is one of the many examples of why the “TAA could be as good as KDB in midfield” assertions are absolute mindless shite takes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.