Premier League Games 6/7 April '24

Arse been pretty lucky with injuries this season. The games are coming thick and fast. Let's see what happens if they pick up a few.
Dippers still the team to beat IMO

look forget anybody doing us a favour, Arsenal or Liverpool should be walking it home from here
City has just been off the pace most of the season and to just hanging on the coattails after the 3 seasons we have just had is a testament to the whole club,

A rebuild is needed in the summer and forget just patching it up, The big glaring gaps in the fullback areas and cover for Rodri and maybe an attacking midfield player,
You're right. Trouble is that this title now looks likely to be won by one of the clubs that are trying to put us into League Two. I really can't decide which one I would prefer not to win it. All's not lost yet though and it would be very sweet indeed if we ended up as Champions again. Probably even better than 2014.

So you want the dippers to win the league.
OK understood..
Out of the two if we don't then yes the dippers. I can't stand timewasters even though Arsenal have a bit more style which is similar to how we play.

Well if they carry on playing like they are and scoring goals for fun , making blocks like that they probably are gonna go on and win the league.
Can't blame them.
We've been too inconsistent and not scored enough for the chances we make.
As much as I hate the arsenal, rather them then the dippers.
They're 1 bloody point ahead of us, FFS!

I'm struggling to see where Liverpool and Arsenal drop.points.The rags are capable on their day but they're a bit of an unpredictable basket case. We can but hope.

They were smart coming to us for a draw, it could be a very valuable point come the end of the season.
I agree, as much as I still think their approach was beneath a club trying to win the league (and at times quite cowardly). Which is why I wasn’t among those seeing the result as an immense failure on our part.

But I am also not convinced Arsenal playing like this is going to lead them to lifting the trophy in a little over a month.

And, if it doesn’t, they’ll then have to come to terms with losing it whilst embracing anti-football in many of their matches in the run-in.

Perhaps I am just a snob, but I don’t think Pep could ever be convinced to adopt the tactics of Mourinho and Dyche to try secure silverware. Not even Mancini did to win us our first trophy in decades.

I think he would rather lose than play turgid, cynical football. I am sure some would argue that to be one of the few flaws in the way he approaches the game.

But I see it as a testament to his love of football and his respect for the players and fans. He wants to entertain and inspire. He wants intricate beauty to be the path to glory.

Call me his acolyte.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.