Premier League Games 6/7 April '24

Just trying to do the maths, if that's always the case why are the only 9th?
If my maths are correct, despite having received by far the most penalties in the league, they are—and apologies for using such scientific terminology—absolute shite.

I was merely retorting to comments made before the game at the Etihad that Arsenal would bottle it and City would smash them, then Arsenal had the temerity to not play into City's hands and make it expansive and apparently that meant Dippers would win out from there and Arsenal had given up the league.

Now Arsenal will apparently bottle it in the remaining fixtures. Barring injuries they won't. We'll probably drop points at Spurs but probably win the other matches so if City win all their games they'll win the league.

Dippers are fragile, they'll drop more points, most likely at Villa.

Don't forget all 3 sides have 7 matches left. City and Dippers have only 3 at home, Arsenal have 4 at home. Anything can happen in supposedly routine away games so I'd actually say Arsenal having the extra match at home offsets the slightly increased difficulty of the remaining fixtures.

I'd say statistically City would be favourites from here, but you'll need to win at Spurs. Dippers may tail off now they realise the magic Klopp leaving miracle is a figment of their imagination and that real life doesn't work like that.

That’s a lot of might bes, most likelies and anything can happens for a man who ends his thoughts with real life doesn’t work like that.

I was merely retorting to comments made before the game at the Etihad that Arsenal would bottle it and City would smash them, then Arsenal had the temerity to not play into City's hands and make it expansive and apparently that meant Dippers would win out from there and Arsenal had given up the league.

Now Arsenal will apparently bottle it in the remaining fixtures. Barring injuries they won't. We'll probably drop points at Spurs but probably win the other matches so if City win all their games they'll win the league.

Dippers are fragile, they'll drop more points, most likely at Villa.

Don't forget all 3 sides have 7 matches left. City and Dippers have only 3 at home, Arsenal have 4 at home. Anything can happen in supposedly routine away games so I'd actually say Arsenal having the extra match at home offsets the slightly increased difficulty of the remaining fixtures.

I'd say statistically City would be favourites from here, but you'll need to win at Spurs. Dippers may tail off now they realise the magic Klopp leaving miracle is a figment of their imagination and that real life doesn't work like that.
Yawn

The last day of the season is 19th May. That day just happens to be my birthday. Do you think that it might bring us good luck?? ;-) ;-) Not that the BEST TEAM IN THE LAND AND ALL THE WORLD need luck. All they need is to carry on playing well. :-)
Wow; that's a weird coincidence.

I've got a birthday this year as well.

;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.