Premier League Games 7/8/9 July

Thats nothing to do with VAR, its the rules.
We know its the rules but the rules are not interpreting the technology.
Referee stopped play when Bournemouth clean through and in the end only booked the player. The advantage should have been played. The ayer could have been disciplined when the ball went out of play.

I don’t think I’ve ever been more wrong than I was about Ndombele, I was convinced he would be an absolute beast for Spurs this season. Surely flop of the season trumping Slabhead

Hope Liverpool keep Harry Wilson next season and give him plenty of game time, he's utter shite. Thought the same when he was on loan at Derby, good at freekicks, decent long shot on him, but absolutely wank in general play.

I hope to God they are working on a more common sense use of var for next season,we need daylight on offside for a start and obvious accidedental hand ball for the attackers goals given

We know its the rules but the rules are not interpreting the technology.
Referee stopped play when Bournemouth clean through and in the end only booked the player. The advantage should have been played. The ayer could have been disciplined when the ball went out of play.
he bottled it,some seriously shit refereeing

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.