Premier League Games 7/8 May '22

There's no jeopardy at Anfield, they get every decision there, red cards, penalties, they all go their way.

So for once I don't think I'll be watching.

I'll wait until our game on Sunday.

Last edited:
There's no jeopardy at Anfield, they get every decision there, red cards, penalties, they all go their way.

So for once I won't be watching.

I'll wait until our game on Sunday.
Was thinking the exact same. I've 5 episodes of Ozark left to watch so that's my Saturday night sorted. Not getting myself wound up on a Saturday night watching those twats.

Funny feeling about Spurs. Going 1-1 for this. Weird kick off time that though. 7:45 Saturday night? They play again Tuesday, although that might as well just be a forfeit by Villa and the starfish.

I think we’ll come out angry and determined. No fucking around. 5-0.

Funny feeling about Spurs. Going 1-1 for this. Weird kick off time that though. 7:45 Saturday night? They play again Tuesday, although that might as well just be a forfeit by Villa and the starfish.

I think we’ll come out angry and determined. No fucking around. 5-0.

Anfield be rocking they would been all on the piss all day spurs will get dicked!

All am interested in is us winning our next four games.

Anfield be rocking they would been all on the piss all day spurs will get dicked!

All am interested in is us winning our next four games.
Yep. I said yesterday I wasn’t aware of Wolves’ form. They’ve lost 7/10 last games. Not scored much. Confident there.

West Ham will be on the floor.

Etihad rocking. 2-0 up inside 25. The Demba Ba song by the entire stadium.

Was thinking the exact same. I've 5 episodes of Ozark left to watch so that's my Saturday night sorted. Not getting myself wound up on a Saturday night watching those twats.
What’s that last serious like, haven’t started it yet? Rather watch this than then scouse cunts getting handed another 3 points

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.