Premier League Games 7/8 May '22

What’s that last serious like, haven’t started it yet? Rather watch this than then scouse cunts getting handed another 3 points
Have you started season 4 yet? They released 7 episodes a couple of months ago and then another 7 episodes last week. I'm on Season 4 Episode 10 it's absolutely brilliant, Really enjoying it and looking forward to it Saturday night. Avoiding the dippers game is my priority no doubt Tottenham will bend over. Not worth ruining my Saturday night watching them twats.

Predictable appointments, PL and PGMOL not even hiding it. Perfect appointment for Dippers for a tough looking game with their Pet ref and Var and we get the worst ref in the league who was totally out of his depth in midweek in the Bournemouth v Forest game following his equally bad and biased officiating for Dippers v Everton
Winifred was terrible at Bournemouth, must have been there to show new PL teams what they can expect from officials.

If Watford don't win away at Palace this afternoon then they are relegated and if United don't win away at Brighton then top four is out of reach for them.

No 12:30 kick-off and Spurs fans being shafted with a late night away trip to LIverpool. Well done Premier League and TV rights broadcasters. But it's all about the fans.
No agenda hey? That the only Sat night K.O this season? Those Klanfield nights with YNWA irresistible eh?

No 12:30 kick-off and Spurs fans being shafted with a late night away trip to LIverpool. Well done Premier League and TV rights broadcasters. But it's all about the fans.
Well it's cos BT didn't want their game clashed with the final day of the Championship but yeah.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.