Premier League Games 7/8 Oct '23

One of the most braindead things I've ever seen. Fucking hell. He has to be fined several months wages for that.

Fair play to the ref there, could easily have left or missed that. we haven't seen anywhere near enough bookings for diving since var came in.
Footballers have a general reputation for not being the sharpest knives in the kitchen drawer. Now; not all of them are thick as pigshit. Doesn't Rodri have a degree in something like business management? But Christ almighty; just how stupid is Bissouma? Bad enough doing it anyway. But when you're already on a yellow card?

I can't remember a worse premier league side than Luton, they literally can't make a pass or keep hold of the ball, on another day Spurs are 5.0 up.
I can recall a few teams that were worse, or at least as bad, as Luton.
There are some bad teams at the moment who might even go down before Luton this season

We ourselves should have been several goals up , particularly against Wolves, but managed to lose to a team that are only above Luton in the league

And so the lfc REFtribution begins.

He was right to go, stupid dive. But how often is someone shown a 2nd yellow for diving? Refs have a strong word with the player or just ignore it, usually.
lol, that’s some stretching of mental gymnastics going on there.

Looking at it the other way around, ref sees blatant dive and books the player.

I can recall a few teams that were worse, or at least as bad, as Luton.
There are some bad teams at the moment who might even go down before Luton this season

We ourselves should have been several goals up , particularly against Wolves, but managed to lose to a team that are only above Luton in the league

Derby County would be a tough one to beat, they were really poor. There are enough iffy teams down there for a team like Luton (Who are a bit shit) to form a circle with the Horses and fire it out :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.