Premier League Games 7/8 Oct '23

I can recall a few teams that were worse, or at least as bad, as Luton.
There are some bad teams at the moment who might even go down before Luton this season

We ourselves should have been several goals up , particularly against Wolves, but managed to lose to a team that are only above Luton in the league
Not sure where the several chances were against Wolves. We barely created fuck all during the 90 minutes

I can recall a few teams that were worse, or at least as bad, as Luton.
There are some bad teams at the moment who might even go down before Luton this season

We ourselves should have been several goals up , particularly against Wolves, but managed to lose to a team that are only above Luton in the league
No chance, that first half performance was absolute pants...

I think Luton are about 10 years ahead of schedule for being a prem team.
They are going to get whipped in the league this year.
Their only hope is for an opponent red card every game, maybe 2 in some games.
They’ve hardly spent any money. I think you’re right. Banking the extra money to go towards their new stadium and build from there.

I think that even I (61 shortly before Christmas) might have been able to score that. Memories of Raheem at Burnley and against Lyon (was it?) in the CL?

No idea. Players aren’t generally as brain dead as Bissouma though.

I’d hope any player who dives like that gets a yellow card for that, be it Salah, Rashford, Saka or Grealish.
But you know they don't. You KNOW this because you are a City fan and you see the different threshold levels for different teams.
That's why Ederson is the most carded keeper for time wasting. Make that make sense.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.