Premier League Games 7/8 Oct '23

Can’t give Isak that kind of chance .. 1-1

Isak was stood a mile offside but the West Ham lad headed it to him in the offside position.

I wouldn’t say that, when the best team of all time in England has been around at the same time and he took over a fairly average team who’d only finished 6th on 62 points the season before he got there.

I think they’ve done well to win what they’ve won while we’ve been around. They’ve been our best rivals since Pep’s been here. Getting 99, 97 and 92 points as well as reaching three CL finals is a very respectable output for another team during Pep’s era in England.
I agree with that this.

Really don't understand why people are crying over Liverpool winning. What's to fear? We are the team to stop this season. Relax.

Ferguson overhyped?
All young players are these days.

Instead of just being viewed as young players with potential, they have a few good games and they’re ‘Star Boys’ and start getting £90m price tags slapped on them.

It’s ridiculous.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.