Premier League Games 8/9/10 Dec

Is there a more brainless footballer than Adama traore?
There's a few of them at the rags. You just don't notice as they're completely talentless as well.

Agree on Traore though. Frustrating player, needs to take a step back and watch some of the great attackers playing.

I was just about to type how crap Newcastle are and they go and score a great goal.

Pretty good game this.

There's a few of them at the rags. You just don't notice as they're completely talentless as well.

Agree on Traore though. Frustrating player, needs to take a step back and watch some of the great attackers playing.
He must be so infuriating to manage as he looks a threat every time he gets it, but in reality he isn't dangerous at all as he makes the wrong decision every single time

That barcodes defence would scare the shit out of you if you were unfortunate enough to support them. Clark, Lascelles and Yedlin. The stuff of nightmares.

He must be so infuriating to manage as he looks a threat every time he gets it, but in reality he isn't dangerous at all as he makes the wrong decision every single time
Nah, just need to figure out his best position. Block 214, row B, seat 14.

Just thinking about that red card. Yedlin grabs hold of the Wolves player’s shirt who then goes down like he’s been poleaxed. Also, the Wolves player was a long way from goal so I am not sure it was necessarily a clear goalscoring opportunity. The ref had his red card out before the Wolves playwr hit the ground.

What’s the “last man” rule these days ?

Is there a more brainless footballer than Adama traore? The lad has so much natural talent, both physically and technically with his dribbling, but his decision making is as poor as anyone I've ever seen
I remember thinking after he gave Mendy such a torrid time that this guy has real talent but every time I have seen him since he has been terrible. He is the epitome of a luxury player. Loads of ability but really poor application.

Just thinking about that red card. Yedlin grabs hold of the Wolves player’s shirt who then goes down like he’s been poleaxed. Also, the Wolves player was a long way from goal so I am not sure it was necessarily a clear goalscoring opportunity. The ref had his red card out before the Wolves playwr hit the ground.

What’s the “last man” rule these days ?
There isn't one in the PL, they just make it up as they go along. A slow centre half 20 yards behind Sterling could be in a covering position or a speedster 15 yards ahead of Murray could be too far behind to catch up.

There isn't one in the PL, they just make it up as they go along. A slow centre half 20 yards behind Sterling could be in a covering position or a speedster 15 yards ahead of Murray could be too far behind to catch up.
That’s what I thought thanks. In that case it reinforces my view that that was harsh.

Boly caught Perez with his arm and the replay shows Mike Dean was looking right at it. Wonder how he missed it ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.