Premier League Games 8/9/10 October '22

Yes they did, and as we know when we have won titles shit results happen, see Palace at home see wolves at home, we lost 2 0 to both, but still won the league

So what's your point?

You said we haven't played anyone of note, yet we are the only team still unbeaten in England and can only beat what the fixture list has put in front of us.

Don't discount what big results are, even when you are two goals down against Newcastle and Palace...

A truer barometer is goals for and against at this stage, especially as we have been playing in third gear and Arsenal are flat out.

We've got seven gears.

So what's your point?

You said we haven't played anyone of note, yet we are the only team still unbeaten in England and can only beat what the fixture list has put in front of us.

Don't discount what big results are, even when you are two goals down against Newcastle and Palace...

A truer barometer is goals for and against at this stage, especially as we have been playing in third gear and Arsenal are flat out.

We've got seven gears.
My point is you can slip up against shit teams and still win the league, yes you can only play what's put in front of you, but we have not played anyone in the top 4 yet, let's see next week if we can go to the dippers and not do our usual shit our knickers routine

So what's your point?

We've got seven gears.

Yep you saw how back to the wall Arsenal were in the last 10 mins now think of us if we drawing or losing putting the pressure on them

We'll score at least 8 past those Arsenal and Liverpool teams. The drop off after us is the biggest it's ever been in my opinion.

Would have rather the game finish a draw but of the two I am more comfortable with a win for Arsenal, history has shown the dippers can go on a run and stay the course. I'm not so sure that Arsenal can, the europa will also take it's toll on them. I fully expect them to be our closest rivals but we will be too strong for them.

Just need to twat them dippers next week.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.