Premier League Games 8/9/10 October '22

Another one on 5Live. Martial has shown that if given the chance he can score a lot of goals in the PL. I'd like to see the proof of that - he'll obviously score now, but has he previously shown he can score a lot of goals in the PL?

Would have rather the game finish a draw but of the two I am more comfortable with a win for Arsenal, history has shown the dippers can go on a run and stay the course. I'm not so sure that Arsenal can, the europa will also take it's toll on them. I fully expect them to be our closest rivals but we will be too strong for them.

Just need to twat them dippers next week.
I watched a few Arsenal games early on and whilst they were easy on the eye they are one or two quality players away from being serious contenders.....and one or two injuries away from mediocrity.

I think they will be top 4 but I haven't seen anything to worry City yet...

Would have rather the game finish a draw but of the two I am more comfortable with a win for Arsenal, history has shown the dippers can go on a run and stay the course. I'm not so sure that Arsenal can, the europa will also take it's toll on them. I fully expect them to be our closest rivals but we will be too strong for them.

Just need to twat them dippers next week.
I agree with what you're saying but Liverpool are missing Mane badly this season.

Liverpool's line-up next week looking like it's going to be:

Alisson
Milner, Konate, Van Dijk, Robertson
Henderson, Fabinho, Thiago
Salah, Firmino, Jota

Nowt careless about it pal. We've hit the level of prime Barça or Bayern. We are absolute lightyears ahead of the rest of the league and that's not being an arrogant City fan, that's watching us week in week out then watching 4 or 5 matches a week that don't involve us. The gulf in coaching, tactics and personnel is frightening.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.