Premier League Games 8/9 April '23

great result all things considered.....Liverpool are poor and nowhere near as good as they were so that is dropped points and from a winning position for Arsenal

That Newcastle game for Arsenal will be harder than that one today if the geordies carry on the way they are playing...St James will be bouncing and there arent many worse places to go all things considered....Newcastle have something to play for

Perfect result, I don't see us losing a game now, can see Arsenal dropping six points.

Edit, I think we'll win all remaining games.

Arsenal would have been happy with a point before the game but 2-0 up against a team allover the shop think it’s a big missed opportunity for them ............ gonna be interesting how they react against the hammers ........ think they have to be simply win that and beat Southampton ......... fail to do so then I think it’s down to City and the form you lot are in I cannot see you dropping many points

I don't see Arsenal dropping many more points, hopefully we win all our games and it won't matter. While I'm grateful Liverpool stopped them winning, they really should have won it themselves. The Salah penalty and Nunez misses were shameful.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.